Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adepticon Registration Complete

 

This year I will be making my first pilgrimage to Adepticon, the Mecca of American wargaming. Despite the fact that I was live on the radio for my weekly talk show when the webcart opened at seven, I was able to purchase my tickets. I am glad I didn't wait until after the show, because the team tournament sold out in less than an hour and the 40K championships sold out within two and a half hours.

I registered for the 40K championships, the gladiator, and the 40K team tournament. I hope I will have my CSM army ready to go by Adepticon for the championships. The team tournament will see the debut of "Minnesota Dice" (Get it? It is a play on 'Minnesota Nice'). The only event that I was hesitant about was the Gladiator. I don't have any forgeworld and have never played in an event like this. I had a friend though who offered to let me borrow their Warhound and I love a good challenge, so no reason not to try out playing with the big boys.

Fantasy GT coverage will come later this week, I have a draft of my senior thesis due Thursday that I need to tackle first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...