Monday, January 14, 2013

Breaking: Necrons Do Not Take Damage After A Night Scythe Is Destroyed


Credit: Blood of Kittens

I don't normally post "news" as typically it would just be a repost from every other blog, but this is huge and has not spread much yet. The image to the left is from the Blood of Kittens facebook page and shows a very clear change from the previous wording as to what happened when a Night Scythe is destroyed.

Old Rule:  “If the Night Scythe is destroyed, the embarked unit is not allowed to disembark, but instead enters reserve (when they arrive, they cannot Deep Strike).”

New Rule: "If the night scythe is destroyed, the embarked unit suffers no damage."

This should end all the debates, all the arguments, and all the blood feuds...except for one little detail - it does not appear in a GW FAQ yet. I sincerely hope they make that change soon though. As Reece (i assume) from Frontline Gaming said, "I am just glad they're actually addressing this stuff, who cares if the RAW or RAI is correct." I agree, a definitive answer is what I will always prefer.

Either way, this is a clear statement by GW of their position on the matter, and I think that is very much worth noting.



Caveat - I do not own the Necron eBook (or an iPad for that matter), so if anyone who does could comment here, facebook message me, or email me a confirmation of this image's validity that would be awesome! I have now received independent confirmation which verifies this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...