Monday, September 17, 2012

My Tyranids Take Third at the Midwest Massacre GT

 

Nidzilla represent! My big bugs were able to lead me into a third place finish at the six round Midwest Massacre in Missouri last weekend. The first year GT had slightly disappointing attendance with only 28 playing in the event. I was the only Tyranid player, but there was a good mix of armies with only Sisters and Dark Angels being absent (even Black Templars made a strong appearance). First place was a Daemon list with 45 flamers (who I lost to in round two) and second was a foot Grey Knight list. My other opponents played Nurgle Chaos Space Marines, Mech Imperial Guard with Space Wolf allies (Tomb King from Dakka), Hybrid Blood Angels with Grey Knight allies, Henchmen Grey Knights with Space Wolf Allies, and four flier Necrons.

I will be doing full coverage and battle reports as life allows. First I have to finish covering the Golden Throne!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! Can't wait for the reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the high placing !!!

    : )

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and glad to hear another NID player made it into the final 3. You may want to ask the Daemon player how he ran 45 flamers? can't have 45 flamers, max of 27 due to WD update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tournament allowed 2FOC as it was a 2K event. Since he had a second force org he added two more units of flamers.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...